Friday, August 1, 2008

Ethan's Arm update

Today Ethan had an appointment for his arm. The xray looked great! His arm has healed but just as a precaution, since Ethan is so very active, the P.A. decided to leave his cast on another two weeks. When we went to check out however, the P.A. or the doctor will not be in that week so he'll have to keep it on an extra week. Atleast it'll be coming off and there weren't any complications. His bone grew back and repaired itself just the way it needed to. So his next appointment will be the 19th. I can't wait to have it taken off his arm. When we got backhome from the appointment, I decided to hunt down a wasp nest. I had my can of spray and was ready. I saw a few here and there but no nest until finally I found one crawl in the decorative edge of a front window. I sprayed in there once but the wind kinda blew the wrong direction so I gave that up. I'll let Matt tackle that one. :) Then I decided to cut our grass. Well, I got about halfway until the mower decided to die. So much for trying to get ahead of the weekend. LOL. So, after trying to catch up around the house, dinner had to be made and I decided to try out some new recipes I received with my fall/winter paperwork for the home business. Katheryn actually helped me make dinner and dessert all within an hour. I was amazed. Especially with dessert. It's a lemon cake that you actually microwave and it's done in 5 minutes. I can't wait for Matt to get home so we can divulge into dinner and dessert. Everyone will get their own little lemon cake. They look soooo yummy and fancy at that too! Katheryn kept asking me if they were fancy desserts. LOL. Too cute. I also ordered a USB cable for my camera so hopefully it will arrive soon so that I can start posting pictures to our blog site. I think I have about 200 pictures on my camera now. I have no idea where the cable has gotten to but hopefully it's replacement will be here shortly.

No comments: