Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 1 of P90X

Okay, so here we go. It's the morning of Feb. 22. I have claimed this to be day 1 of P90X since I've had it in the house now for 2 weeks. It's so hard to find the time to get anything started with school going on. If it wasn't for Matt and his helping hands around the house, I don't think I would be organized. Matt has done so much to help. He has taken over making the kids lunches and he's even cleaning the house and doing laundry. Last night he made dinner. He's doing so much to help me achieve my goals. I am so thankful. For breakfast I am having an egg white omelet with mushroom, tomatoes, green onions and some cheddar cheese. I have lab in about an hour and when I return I will be doing the first workout. I will blog about it tomorrow I suppose...if I'm still alive. LOL! This is something I really want to do. My brother's wedding is in August and I want to at least have arms that have some definition to them. :) Deep breath in.....head held high. I can get through nursing school and I can get through P90X. Bring it!

No comments: