Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Discovery

While trying to figure out how to video a class project and edit it, I realized that our home camcorder is a digital camcorder. We've had it for years and I don't know why I never realized this until now. I'm not tech saavy so please don't laugh. I researched video editing online and found that all I needed was a firewire cable to hook my camcorder to my computer to allow me to download. I didn't understand how that would work since I have tapes and not a memory stick but I guess having the mini DV tapes is best and it allows for better quality on the video download. So, for the past two nights, I have downloaded one tape each night. I can't believe how time has flown by. Katheryn in 1st grade on these videos ...wow! I can't wait to get everything downloaded and to make them into DVD's. It'll make sharing videos so much easier. I can't wait to share!

No comments: