Monday, September 22, 2008

1st Caller/Bidder Wins!

Okay, if you have been keeping up with the blog, you all know that I had a pretty bad day with Ethan and black permanent marker. Well, it's another day and it hasn't gotten any better. Who is this kid?? First bid takes him! At this particular moment, I was checking my email before going in to start preparing tonight's dinner. I hear a rapid pounding of feet coming down the stairs from upstairs. It's Katheryn running around the house looking for me. I thought about hiding but decided I should see what she needs. She tells me that Ethan is in my room, the bathroom, spraying water around. I looked at her and asked her, "how can he be spraying water??" So I go upstairs and sure enough, there is Ethan fully clothed and drenched in the bathtub with the water running. He sees me and stands up and stomps his feet in the water very proud of what he has accomplished. I then take him out of the tub, pull off his socks and wet clothes and proceeded to clean up the flood on the floor. Someone please tell me that it can only get better. I didn't have time to grab the camera to take a pic...that was not on my mind at that moment. :) One day at a time.

No comments: