Friday, February 27, 2009

Poopy story

Okay, so I think all of the kids have a poopy story of some type. Today, Ethan decided to add onto his. I was in the dining room working on the computer and Brian came to tell me that Ethan had done something. I wasn't quite sure what he had said...all I heard was Ethan did something. I continue working and Katheryn arrives home with her friend from school. I continue working and she comes to tell me that Ethan has poop on his foot! ??? What?? So I get up to see what they were talking about. I get to the kitchen and my kitchen towel is on the kitchen floor scrunched up with brown stuff...yes, poopy stuff. I then look into the living room and there is Ethan without pants or a pull-up on watching tv as he lays on the floor. I go to him and there is nothing on him but you could certainly smell the stench. I look to the side of him and I see his pull-up and pants. There's nothing...they're fine. Then I see it! He had taken his poop and rubbed it onto the carpet into three big huge circles!!! Not empty circles either, he colored them in with it too. aaahhhh. So needless to say, I spent my afternoon with my steam cleaner going over and over the carpet. I remember when I bought that steam cleaner in NC. I bought it because the same thing happened in NC....and I think it was b/c of Ethan too. For any new mom, I would highly recommend a steam cleaner.

No comments: