Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ethan catching up

Here we go again. It's Monday after the peanut butter incident. All was going well. I started to study since Ethan was content watching Noggin. After reviewing on CD, I went to check on Ethan. OH NO!!! Ethan decided to have himself some fun. He went into the freezer, climbed up the shelves and got Brian's soy ice-cream. He somehow gotten the waste basket from the office and stood it upside down on the floor in the living room. He took the ice cream and dumped it on top. When I came out, all I saw was ice cream dripping from the trash can onto the just recently shampooed carpet. The empty ice cream container was on the coffee table and Ethan was laying on the floor watching Noggin with his pants off. His pants and pull up were laying to the side. I don't know. I don't understand what I did to deserve all this cleaning. I immediately called my parents to see if they were interested in adopting Ethan before I went to an agency. Melting ice-cream on top of an upside down waste basket I don't know why he took his bottoms off.

No comments: