Thursday, March 12, 2009

One more time!

Yes, one more time! Ethan again. I don't get him. I don't understand. Yesterday he helped himself to a loaf of bread in the refrigerator and proceeded to shred the pieces all over the living room. He's not eating them. You would think with all these food mishaps that maybe he's not eating enough but he eats all the time and when he grabs the food from the pantry or fridge, he doesn't eat it. He destoys it and rubs it into the living room furniture. I don't get it. It's keeping me from studying and I'm second guessing whether or not this is a great time to be going back to school. Hmmm. Here's another one a few days later. I thought I would just add this onto this one. I never seem to catch a break. Here he is with some popcorn. He took an icy out of the freezer and melted it onto the popcorn on the coffee table. Brian was watching and never said a word. Nice.

No comments: