Friday, June 19, 2009

A Mommy No-No

There comes a point in parenthood when a mommy will learn something of such value that she needs to share it with other mommies so that they may either prevent or encourage such an event. Today I would like to share a lesson I learned while grocery shopping with my three wonderful children. :) Mommy No-No #1: Never EVER randomly ask "who wants a watermelon?" while grocery shopping with 3 children. If you do, be prepared to have 3 watermelons presented to you as being the best watermelon and make sure to look at your youngest's watermelon first or else it just may end up being dropped on your foot. Your foot will of course cushion the watermelon's fall so it doesn't bust open all over the place which was nice of your youngest to drop it on your foot. Great thinking on their part....he must have known if it didn't land on my foot that there would be a great mess to clean up. I hope other mommies out there will learn from my experience and take my advice. :) Stay tuned for more Mommy No-No's in the future. :)

No comments: