Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aaaahhhhh!

Yesterday was a relaxing day for once....for the most part. I spent the day outside with Ethan and the neighbor's daughter teaching them how to play hopscotch. It was fun. The neighbor's daughter liked to call it rock scotch. We then drew pictures on the sidewalk with chalk and watered the flowers. It was nice just to sit and play. When Katheryn arrived home, I started to water the garden in the backyard and she helped with the bird bath. We decided to buy some flowers to go around the tree in the front yard so we loaded up and headed to Lowe's. I didn't see any flowers that I truly had to have but we managed to find some that we liked. I hate that they are annuals but the kids love them and had fun picking them out. We made it home with 20 border bricks, 2 large bags of soil and a variety of plants...mostly petunias with stripes. It looks great. I should have taken a before photo but didn't. As soon as I take one of the after, I'll post it. I've been really bad with posting pics.

No comments: