Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Destruction continues in 2009

Terrible twos! Ha! What about the three's? Ethan has not slowed down one bit as to keeping me busy. I think I should embrace this though. After a conversation with a friend today, I had to think about my situation with Ethan. She mentioned that once Ethan is older and possibly on his own, I won't have anything more to write in my blog and that one day I will be reading the blog wishing for these days to come back. hmm. I'm not sure if I want to agree with her. I do know that I will miss hearing him say "mommy" and "I love you" in his cute little Ethan voice but I don't really think that I want to relive his adventurous moments. For example, just this past Sunday Ethan decided to redecorate our guest room. He must not have liked the plant in there because he had the dirt from the pot thrown everywhere. I think Matt cleaned up a bit of it before I went in to clean it up and take a picture. I will post the picture once I have it downloaded. One day I know he'll grow out of this destruction phase. I would just like for it to be today.

Our guest room floor...what a mess. It doesn't look bad here but it was all over.

No comments: