Friday, January 9, 2009

The Letter 'B'

Great things start with the letter B including my son, Brian. He's fascinated with this letter since ofcourse this is the letter that starts his name. He's always asking us what letter our names start with around the house. Mine is 'M' for Mommy of course. Although the letter B is great, I've never heard it used quite in this fashion as I did today. Brian was home from school today and as I was cleaning the counters, he came up to me and at first said, "mommy, your tummy looks big." Then I think he caught himself saying this and maybe perhaps thought that it wasn't a really great thing to say so he corrected himself and said, "mommy, you look like the letter B." He said it with such enthusiasm and excitement because he could recognize this letter out of context. I guess it's time for me to hit the gym full force so that maybe I can look like the letter 'P' again. LOL!

No comments: